Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Exciting news...

On June 30th we made the stupidest/best decision ever! 

{stupid}We decided to move, yes, that's right the day before the start of a new month.  Fortunately it was just to the apartment directly above so no moving trucks or real packing was involved.  That being said...I do not recommend moving last minute, especially when New York City is in the middle of a heatwave!

{best}I love love love our new place!  We actually have a dining area now!  New appliances in the kitchen!  I could go on and on, but hands down, the best thing about the new place is the fact that I will have a dedicated work space!  No longer do I have to move my work so that we can eat dinner!

The space, in it's current state, is as pictured above.  I swear that is not my design aesthetic I just need to finish unpacking!  Speaking of...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.