Friday, July 16, 2010

The great sofa search...

As I've said our new place is larger than our last one which can only mean one thing...new furniture!!!  Our biggest priority has been a new sofa.  Now, although our place is bigger it's still New York City.  So we decided the most seating for the space would probably come in the form of a sectional.

Once that was decided the internet searching began!  I soon came to realize that sectionals are no longer the overstuffed frumpy things that used to be in everyone's basement when I was little.  Thanks goodness!

I've narrowed down some of my faves (whether they're in my price range or not!):










Even though I love these I think we're trying to go for a super comfy, come on over we have the NFL Sunday Ticket vibe.  This means we'll most likely choose something more like one of these: 




This one isn't a sectional, but how incredible is this thing!?

via dornob

The hunt continues.  This weekend we'll be jumping off the internet and heading to actual furniture stores.  Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.