Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Inspiration...


There are so many things that inspire me when I'm creating.  A walk through Central Park alone can flood me with what feels like millions of ideas for my jewelry and knits. I'm actually inspired by the strangest things sometimes, but that's a whole 'nother post!

Being new to the blogging world I've sought out inspiration from the blogs that I love.  I found that the inspiration I got from them is not quite as direct.  The difference is that unless you want to be a copycat, these inspirations aren't necessarily in the same vein as, let's say, my Central Park example.  I'm more inspired by the fact that they are awesome...and this makes me want to strive to be awesome, too!

And as if the clouds parted and the wisdom of the heavens shone down on just me [overly dramatic...i know] one of my absolute favorite bloggers, Ez of Creature Comforts did the most amazing thing!  She began the "Guide for Better Blogging".  That's right...a successful and talented blogger is taking the time to give advice [free advice] so that we can have the tools needed to follow in her footsteps. I don't know if I'm more impressed by her blog or her selflessness!  Either way...I now strive to be more like her in 2 ways! Hopefully sharing this information with you gets me one step closer! Hahaha! Happy learning!

Photo: 'Park Benches in Central Park' by DeaPeaJay. Some rights reserved.            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.