Sunday, June 20, 2010

Someone had a great week...


I would like to shout from the rooftops that my line sheet is done!!! It's officially .pdf'd and copied and I am really proud of it!  Now comes building up the courage to approach boutiques... [yikes]!

And as if that wasn't enough...I'm now on the other side of my recent sales slump,  I had a lovely blog mention on the Sand Fibers blog,  I'm 5 people away from 100 people ♥ing my shop on Etsy,  I've gained more followers to my Twitter and Facebook and last but not least, I have you beautiful people following my blog! 

Needless to say...I had a great week!  Thank you all for being a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.